Monday, August 24, 2009

GREAT READ


I know I am probably a latecomer to this book. I certainly have been hearing about it for a very long time...maybe even over a year....but there is a reason it is still on the bestseller list. It is an awesome book. Not a trivial trashy novel mind you. It takes some focus and brainpower but it is so worth it. By now anyone reading my blog knows I take introspection to the max and this book feeds right into my personality. It really was a very thought provoking and enlightening book. It is based on principles that I have know for many years but it gave my a new fresh perspective. I wanted to encourage...no...challenge anyone who has not read a book in a while to take a leap and read this one. If you're curiousity is peaked please stop by www.theshackbook.com and take a look.

P.S. The first four chapters are a bit disturbing but hang in there and the remainder will put your mind at ease! Happy reading!

No comments: