Thursday, October 8, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS....

Well, to my good friend Kimberley, congratulations!!! You are the winner of the Seeds of Faith CD! As soon as I rummage through my office and find an old preschool address list I will mail off your prize!

Just so you know that I am not totally off my rocker....I do realize that as of this date and time I only have a maximum of 3 readers outside of my own family. I just really wanted to share the CD with you or Marianne....{SMILE}...I keep saying I am going to work on expanding my audience but life gets in the way...however, I will not let this deter me. I am going to keep on blogging until someone out there notices the invaluable info I have to share with the world...{TONGUE IN CHEEK}.

I was so fatigued last nite that I did not get a post up on What Would Your Children Say Wednesday on www.familyamericanstyle.com but I have been making notes on my iPhone everytime I hear a good one. I will post next week but here is a cutie glimpse from this week.

Beans says, "Ouch Mama! I stubberated my toe!"

That word has now been added to the Armstrong Family Dictionary along with other oldie but goodies like my personal favorite, rainbrella.

Well, I will go now and post again later. The car door handle is digging into my back as I try to compose this post in the parking lot outside of Panera Bread company. Nothing like picking up a little free WiFi while out running errands. I girl can't survive in this crazy world if she can't learn to multitask effectively. Am I right?

Talk to you Later

2 comments:

Cherry Tree said...

YEA!!!! :) :) Thank you so much!!! I have never heard the music on there before, but I know my kids LOVED their Vacation Bible music CD, so we appreciate the chance to try it out!! Thank you!! Love the Family Dictionary words---too cute!

Family American Style. said...

Congrats Cherry Tree.