Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THE EXCHANGES

Well, I've made some exchanges over the past few days.

First, my mismatched safari shoes have been exchanged for these:

Not as cute and trendy as I pictured I would like to be, but returning back to my simple basic black rut is comfortable and I kinda like comfortable. This was a GOOD exchange.

Our BAD exchange...Swine Flu for Strep Throat!!! Lucky us (cough cough)...Beans had a great weekend and so much fun at her friend Grant's party


...but unfortunately those nasty strep germs found us somewhere. Beans went to bed with sore throat Monday nite and woke up quite ill Tuesday morning. We have our beloved Amoxicillin in hand and will hopefully be recovered soon.

Well, needless to say I had some time on my hands today, as I sat on the couch with my sick baby. While I was sitting and pondering (and trying desperately to tune out the 10th episode of Suite Life with Zack and Cody), a still soft voice whispered..."Its time for a giveaway!!!".

So to all my dedicated readers out there I have a treat! Here it is...



This is a wonderful CD that I own and love. When you order one of these cool CDs off of http://www.seedsfamilyworship.net/ they send you two copies and encourage you to share one with a friend. Well, I am searching for the first friend to leave a comment to this post. That friend will receive my second copy and a special blessing for their kid(dos). I have this CD playing in my car almost all the time. My little ones have learned so many of the songs and therefore have also learned a ton of scripture as well. Give it a try!

Can't wait to share!
Love Ya!

2 comments:

Cherry Tree said...

Great shoes, especially because the pair probably matches this time! :) Love the pic from the party...glad they had fun. We were glad you all could join us, but what's up with the strep throat?? Bum deal!! Hope you ALL don't get it!

Family American Style. said...

Love, love the Shoes. You guys get better for Disney. as soon as you guys get better start a daily dose of airborne Jr. I have been giving the Cisco kid a dose everyday.