Saturday, September 12, 2009

IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY.

I just have to say for the record...I HEART SCRAPBOOKING!! Anyone who knows me well knows that it is my favorite thing to do of all my various hobbies (sorry bloggy world!). I love to buy patterned paper, read scrapbook magazines and take pictures. A relaxing night is sitting down to "the table" after the kiddies are in bed and cutting and pasting and chatting (usually with Miss T). I don't go to the designer scrapbook stores or to social crops. I shop at the 50% off sales at Hobby Lobby and I usually scrap alone or with one good friend (hint..hint..Marianne!)

Speaking of Marianne at http://familyamericanstyle.blogspot.com. I have to dedicate this particular page to her, as I ended up shoplifting the title from her blog. I think it works...





Anyway...just wanted to give out a shout out to my good friends in this pic and encourage anyone out there to take up this awesome hobby. Bye For Now...So little time..so much to scrap!

2 comments:

Family American Style. said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is so pretty. You are a great designer of scrapbooking pages. We had the best time that day. We always have a great time together. I feel so fortunate to have a friend like you. Can’t wait for Disney in October.

Cherry Tree said...

WOW!! I LOVE that page that you made! I came onto your blog to see what's up with you and I find ME and MY family! Too funny! You seem to really have a knack for crafting...and if you're going to imitate and flatter someone, Marianne is the QUEEN of it all, so you chose wisely! Ha! Ha! Great post...it WAS a fun day and night and FAS made us all feel so welcome. I would love to see your scrapbook sometime. I have never done it...only photo albums and digital photo books---because I was imitating...MARIANNE!!!