Sunday, September 13, 2009

NEVER TO BE OVERLOOKED

I was thinking today that alot of my posts have been about Beans and I have another little precious angel that can never be overlooked. We call her Binks and she is very sensitive, smart, articulate, inquisitive and well.....just plain......BEAUTIFUL. Take a look...



This little girl is a special blessing that God gave to me 12 months after her sister came into the world. It was God's perfect timing because he knew that my husband would get cancer a year and a half later and we would no longer be able to have kids. I thank God for her everyday...How did I get so lucky??

2 comments:

Cherry Tree said...

So true...she is quite the beauty and so sweet too! I did not know that about your husband. She really was a gift!

Family American Style. said...

Binks is so cute. But then again both of your girls are so beautyful.